Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kakiis Nite Out !!! ... 13/12/2008

Yay! I am back here after few days absent from blogging ... apparently studying like there's no tomorrow for my final ...

FYI, its really the final LOL !!!

In another word, student life is as good as gone. On the other hand, working life is knocking on my doors ... I am going to take it a step at a time ... building a successful career is not any itsy bitsy stuff that's for sure.

Last Saturday, I went for the 'Kakiis Nite Out' event held by Kakiis themselves with support from Nuffnang of course. It was held at Euphoria Sunway.

I know I am rather late at posting this. Got to study okay : )

Okay! Maybe you are right in some ways. I neglected my studies for a day to go for that event ... LOL ... *paiseh*

Went with fellow blogger - Jen Na and Hui Teing (LOL) ...

Jen Na (left), Hui Teing (middle), me (right)

Generally, we had lots of fun. We all do.

Do forgive my clothing ... I look like a school boy : (

The environment was amazing. It was a breathe of fresh air literally ...


Smoking were prohibited at Euphoria. How amazing was that !!! No wonder I can breathe easily here ...

The games were pretty cool. But, we didn't win any prize that day : (

We played hard ... we ignore the light buffet offered ... we were good at some games but bad at some as well ...

Close but yet not close enough !!!

The buffet was over even before we could finish our games. One word: empty stomach all through the night

I did capture lots of photos. Too bad a lot of photos turn out bad : (

I seriously need a DSLR ... like right now !!! *wink* (my Christmas present ... anyone? Birthday is coming too)

Us with Fly Fm DJ - Steve

I got 2 'One complimentary draft beer' coupon from Kakiis ...


I got one glass myself. Now I realize why i hardly enjoy beer. I didn't finish it !!!


Thank you Nuffnang for the invite. Kakiis, a good job well done. I enjoyed it very much.

Do remember to ripple to leave my blog ^.^

Do you like what you have read, subscribe to my blog through RSS.
Share:

1 comments:

lina said...

whoa, looks like fun. But kesian you & your empty stomach. :D (Got energy to still play ah?)

Maybe after this Nuffnang should have an event with some nice DSLRs as an incentive. I need a DSLR too but pokai to buy one. LOL