Friday, November 28, 2008

A New Layout !!! ... and a Toilet Joke ...

I've changed my blog layout a little ^.^ ... yay then !!! (Dang! Forgot to save an image of my previous layout ... sigh!)

What do you think? Comments please ... if you do have one ...

It is a combination of some Christmas elements (side background) together with some earthy flowery art (header and footer).

Even the music is changed if you have your speakers on ...

I've included some of my favourite Christmas songs ... starting with Mariah Carey's Christmas (Baby Please Come Home). Hope you like it though ... its festive and full of Christmas spirit.

Okay. I do admit that I am a huge fan of Mariah... especially the 90's Mariah when her vocal abilities and quality is still very much out of this world.


Anyway, I would like to share a toilet joke on this very post. Ain't dirty ... so don't you worry. Here it goes:-

Jack was barely sitting down when he heard a voice from the other stall saying ...

"Hi, how are you?"
Jack is not the type of person to start a conversation in the men's restrooms at a rest stop. Not sure what got into him but he answered, somewhat embarrassedly.

"Doing just fine here!"

The other guy says ...

"So what are you up too?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, he is thinking that this situation is too bizarre. Somehow he say ...

"Uhhh !!! I'm like you, just traveling east!"

At this point he is just trying to get out as fast as he can when he hear another question.

"Can I come over to your place afterwards?"

Okay, this question is just way too wacky but he figured out he could just be polite and end the conversation.

Jack tell him,

"Well, I have company over so today is a bad day for me!"

Then he hear the guy say nervously...

"LISTEN, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions.
LOL ... a little silly Jack is ... eh !!!

Last but not least .... would like to thank all of you who do feel and care about my previous post - A True Story of a Street Dog Named Jonah.

Appreciate it very much.

You see, I love animals and can't stand the sound of abuse, torture and cruelty. Therefore, it is important for me to spread it out loud and far in the hope that people will be aware of it ... and better still, do something about it.

Jonah getting treatment

I am not going to post anything related to Jonah for now. Please don't ask me why. Will reveal the reason once everything is settled. (FYI, Jonah is still battling).

Until the next post, ciao then ...
Share:

1 comments:

Fernfern said...

jason, nice try on ur new layout.
i like the header design ...
but the background (the artistic colour with dauns) got a little bit not much with ur header design...
anyway, nice try and keep it up...
however it is looks more alive then your previous layout... kekeke...
fair comment ya ...