Friday, November 14, 2008

Daddy, daddy, how was I born?

A little boy goes to his father and asks

"Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers,

"Well son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!

"Your mum and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo"




"Then, I set up a date via e-mail with your mum"



"We met at a Cyber-cafe".




"Later, we sneaked into a secluded room where your mum agreed to download from my hard drive"



"As soon I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had the brains to use a firewall"



"Since it was too late to hit the delete button, ...



... a pop-up appeared 9 months later that said:

[Scroll down]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

You've got mail! (literally) ^.^"

Duh!!! What are you thinking of? Its just a mail LOL ...

Cheers ^.^
Share:

0 comments: