Saturday, April 25, 2009

Raja Chulan Pondan on the loose !!!

It has been really that tough these days for me to find a day where I can write and post a new entry. Either I have no time at all or I am too tired to write something. I certainly have to find a way around to solve this problem. So, my dear , I am not abandoning my blog for your information.

Anyway, last week, I received an email from one of my colleague telling everyone to beware. Apparently, there is a transvestite on the loose attacking people at random ... particularly women. More on this later. That transvestite is dubbed the 'Raja Chulan Pondan'.

The image of a pondan attacking people on the street is scary and unimaginable. This is an evil crime ! What more, my office is located at Jalan Raja Chulan. Well, wait till you see the photo of the pondan !!! Hehe ...

Some of you may think that "Well, here goes another email telling us all to be careful and to email it to all people on your mailing list if you love your mum, girlfriend, sisters" or "Oh! Not another spam" email. Well, it is not. Malay Mail and The Star reported this particular news in their respective newspaper.

(I usually email everyone whenever I got such emails. No harm to be extra careful eh).
Rampaging ‘Chulan Pondan’
Latest victim, a lawyer, fears he may continue attacking people
By Teoh El Sen
Wednesday, April 15th, 2009

AT least four women and a teenager are believed to have been assaulted for no apparent reason by a mentally unstable transvestite, dubbed “the Chulan Pondan”.

Often seen prowling the streets of Jalan Raja Chulan, the suspect is said to be a transvestite and is described as dark, tall, sporting chin length hair and muscular.

One reader, enraged that she was punched and hit last Saturday without provocation, contacted Malay Mail. “I was crossing the road when I saw a “man” charging towards me. He gave a painful hook with his right fist which hit my left cheek.

The force was so great that I fell, screaming for help,” said the 37-year-old lawyer working at the Weld Tower who wished to be known only as Goh. “But he continued to kick me in the buttocks and also my lower back, but luckily, a passing motorist honked and stopped to chase,” added Goh, who’s doctor had advised her to rest for a month from the inflammed injury to her spine. “He didn’t take my bag.

His eyes were boiling with hate, it was purely a hate crime. I don’t want more women hurt.

I feel that he is getting bold with each attack,” said Goh. She had also made her own investigations following the incident and managed to locate three other women who had been similarly assaulted.

It is learnt that a woman was punched in the face, causing scratches near the eyes, on March 22 by the same individual, who later had ran away shouting after the attack. Maniam, 40, a bank manager working in the area said:

“This psychopath shouldn’t be left on the streets.”

He added that his son was harassed by the same person about six months ago. He also witnessed a teenager being assaulted with a shoe at the Pavillion by the same person.

Security supervisor of the Weld Tower, Zainal Abu Bakar, believes that the person may have been involved in at least four attacks.

“We believe he sleeps at the bus stop at Jalan P. Ramlee, and he may not be mentally stable as I have seen him drinking water from the trash,” said Zainal. Malay Mail contacted Dang Wangi police last night, but they declined to comment.

Source : Malay Mail
Not only that, The Star also reported exactly the same case.

Police looking for transvestite who attacks women at random
By ANDREW SAGAYAM
Saturday April 18, 2009

KUALA LUMPUR: Police are investigating claims that a transvestite has been randomly assaulting women in the city’s Golden Triangle area since late last month.

In the latest incident at about 9am last Saturday, a 37-year-old lawyer was punched on her left cheek and repeatedly kicked by the transvestite, known as Chulan Pondan, who is in his 30s.

The lawyer, Goh Siu Lin, when contacted, said she was walking towards the Weld supermarket on Jalan Raja Chulan when the transvestite approached from the opposite side of the road.

“He came right in front of me and punched me. I fell, and he kicked my buttocks and lower back. He only stopped when two motorcyclists came to my aid and chased him away.

“I suffered inflammation of my lower spine due to the attack. If not for the passers-by, I could have been paralysed.

“It was an unprovoked attack, and what’s even more frightening is that several other women had also suffered the same fate.”

Goh said she met six other victims who claimed to have been attacked by the transvestite.

“The man is dangerous. None of us provoked him. He can’t go around hurting people for no reason. I want the police to take action.”

Goh described the transvestite as tall, tanned, well built, with long hair, and well groomed.

Dang Wangi district police chief ACP Zulkarnain Abdul Rahman said police had recorded a statement from Goh.

He said that police would send the transvestite for psychiatric evaluation once they pick him up.

So, yeah, there you have it ... a pondan on the loose around my working area punching and attacking women.

You must be guessing why I mention 'particularly women' previously. According to the email, 3 other victims have been identified.
a) a woman (from MSIG Weld Tower) was punched on 13th April 2009;

b) An AmBank employee was punched on 4th April 2009 - her case was worse as he punched her head from behind, when she ran away, he chased after her and pushed her onto the road and proceeded to stamp on her back;

c) A staff working at GNC in Weld was punched on 22nd March 2009 and sustained cuts to the skin near her left eyebrow and corner of her eye. She thinks his fingernails caused this.
I have a feeling that he ... or rather, she ... is jealous of women. Women after all have the complete 'women' package. His .. or her (oh my, how should I call him/her? Lets address him/her as heshe okay!) mind goes all awry and confused. Poof ! As heshe couldn't think straightly anymore, heshe goes around letting go all the built up anger and frustration.


I know all of you have been waiting for this ... the pondan's look and appearence. People, please kindly find posted together herewith 'Raja Chulan pondan' for your reference. Doink !!!


As you can see, my office is located at Menara Olympia. Oh! What's with the pondan, walking in the middle of the road ? While heshe may not look like a women (point of view : face), heshe certainly has a body of a women already (point of view : body, breast).

So, to those who works along Jalan Raja Chulan, particularly around Menara Olympia, The Weld, Pavillion, Menara Cosway, etc., please BEWARE of the pondan !!!

Catch himher if you are brave enough (not recommended), but please do inform police if you catch a glismpe of himher. You can also certainly (1) run like there is a dog on the loose (2) give himher a run for himher money ... fight back and protect yourself.

It is up to you to decide. For me, I'll punch himher back if I am able to. Better still, I'll give himher a stunner. Then, I'll twist and turn with my bare hands till heshe is unconscious. Then, I'll place himher to a post lamp and twist the post lamp around himher for the police to catch himher later.

(Ooops! I think I am day dreaming a little way too far). Haha ... pardon me ...

Note
(1) I do not look down on transvestite. The pondan above is just way too much for the public to handle ... the pondan is dangerous.
(2) Pondan = neither male nor female, male transsexual.

Do you like what you have read, if yes, subscribe to my blog through RSS.
Share:

4 comments:

WayeYoung said...

tryclosecombat.com

something like that.. its really awesome.

and i guarantee i can take him down. I'd like to see himher attack me XD

lina said...

sure hope he (or is it she?) be caught soon! Otherwise all women at the area be too scared stiff to venture out.

Michael said...

Yeee. this is very geli. hmmm..

those agama peoples must take actions

Unknown said...

scary.... :-(